UNLICENSED NEW AGENT CHECKLIST
FOLLOW THESE STEP-BY-STEP in ORDER
Instructions To Register For XCEL Study Class
- Select Life Insurance License Study Package
- Open PDF and Click on the “https://xcelsolutions.myabsorb.com/#/catalog/9407c616-1cff-40dd-97d6-903c9814505c?_sort=pricehl“
Review Licensing Requirements By State
- Click on the link below, then select your state to see your licensing requirements. “https://prepare2pass.com/requirements“
Schedule Exam (find what vendor is authorized for your state)
- PSI Exams
- Pearson VUE
Inform Your Manager (and possibly admin) of Exam Date
Study For State Exam
- Complete all chapter quizzes (MUST BE COMPLETED WITH 70% OR BETTER)
- Complete the Prep Course
- Take the State Exam Simulator – Get at least an 85% prior to Taking Actual State Exam
Take – and Pass Your State Exam! Then Update your Manager!
Get Fingerprints Done : if your State Requires
Google “Fingerprinting Services” or call & ask your state’s Department of Insurance
Submit Exam Receipt & Fingerprints To The State
- Submit everything via this link: https://nipr.com/
- Call your state’s Department of Insurance if unclear
Get National Producer Number & Copy of State License
- Once you have Passed your State Exam it typically takes 48-72 Business Hours for the Testing Provider to Update your State Licensing Bureau
- Call State’s Department of Insurance daily & ask them to check on your progress to speed up the process.
- Print a Copy of your State Licensed once issued.
Send NPN & Copy of State License to Manager
Start Licensed New Agent Checklist!
- To start licensed new agent checklist, use this link: